- Message a Specialist
- Behavioral Health Councellor
- Health Advocacy
Expert Medical Advice
Message a Specialist
TelerainMD gives individuals and their family members unlimited email access to board certified physicians, psychologists, ophthalmologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, and fitness experts who provide personal answers to all health-related questions, Individuals now have the ability to easily get their questions answered and recieve the confidential support they need to effectively execute critical health decisions, avoid unnecessary office visits, save time and money.
Telephonic Counseling and Support
Most people experience some personal or family distress in the course of their lives. Professionalassistance helps to ensure successful management of personal challenges.
Telephonic Counseling is a convenient first step in getting such support. Reasons current members use Telephonic Counseling include:
▪ Death of a loved one
▪ Relationship issues
▪ Parenting issues
▪ Traumatic accident
▪ Major illness
▪ Substance abuse
▪ Stress and anxiety
▪ Workplace issues
▪ Change & transition
▪ Financial stress
▪ Any reason that causes concern
Facts and Figures:
- In any given year, 25 percent of the population experiences some type of diagnosable mental health condition (National Institute of Mental Health).
- 38 percent of high school seniors have used an illicit drug in the past year (NIDA).
- uicide is the 4th leading cause of death among 18-65 year olds (NIMH).
- 75 percent of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Stress in society is so prevalent that the U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress one of its major health promotion goals.
- Over 60 percent of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related symptoms.
FeaturesSince most people experience significant challenges at some point(s) in their lives, all individuals, regardless of their financial resources/occupation/personal situation can benefit from this service in managing personal or family problems.
- This is a convenient and efficient way to obtain a consultation and specific recommendation(s).
- This is also a cost effective way to access support and minimize health care costs. If additional care may be needed, we assist members with finding appropriate and cost effective follow up care.
The Right Care at the Right Time
- We work with the caller to identify specific issues and next steps to take to address them.
- We can help by taking the “guess work” out of who to see in the event they may need additional services.
- We can assist with identifying specialty providers or services that would be the most appropriate to access.
- We can facilitate any needed appointment setting and follow up services.
Financial RestraintsPeople who could benefit from professional services may be reluctant to access care for a variety of reasons, including financial restraints. Telephonic counseling programs provide cost effective solutions to individuals with limited access to medical benefits or financial resources. In addition, telephonic counseling addresses a broad range of issues and is appealing because it offers timely, accessible services without an “out-of- pocket” expense to the individual.
What Other Benefit Offerings Does this Work Well With?
- Disability Management Programs
- Worker’s Comp Programs
- Legal Services
- Medical & Behavioral Health Plans
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Doctors by Phone/Online
- Nurse Hotline
- Financial Helpline
- Patient Advocacy
- Medical Health Advisor
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- Immediate crisis support
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with original counselor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources
Healthcare Advocacy is a personalized service that helps your plan members navigate the complexities of the healthcare system.
Our dedicated Subject Matter Experts provide professional support to plan members through awareness and effective engagement tools, and support improvement with demonstrated, measurable results via concierge-level services.
Awareness: Explanation of Benefits
General plan questions, out-of-pocket costs, understanding Rx benefits, and clarification of covered services.
Engagement: Personalized Support
Help finding in-network providers, getting second opinions and access to transparency tools for treatment costs and quality ratings.
Improvement: Concierge Level Solutions
Peace-of-mind and lower plan costs with Medical Bill Reviews, Appeals, Fee Negotiation and our unique Rx cost saving programs